Nurturing Parenting Facilitator Training
- The philosophy of Nurturing Parenting.
- The five parenting constructs of abuse/neglect.
- The impact of maltreatment on brain development.
- How to assess high risk parenting beliefs.
- To tailor make programs based on family’s needs.
- To gather process evaluation data.
- To evaluate pre-post program impact.
- To implement home, group program models.
Carol Lapin, MSSW, has been teaching, training, and sharing the philosophy and skills of the Nurturing Parenting Programs® for adults, children and adolescents since 1996. In 1998 she received the recognition of Dr. Stephen Bavolek, principal author of the programs, as a National Trainer and Consultant in the Nurturing Parenting Programs®.
In 2010 Carol received the recognition from Mark Perlman, principal author of the Nurturing Father’s Program as a Certified Consultant and Trainer. She has implemented the Nurturing Father’s Curriculum in Northern Kentucky.
- About Us
- Support Us
- Contact Us