Supporting Family Nurturing Center
I want to do more to protect children from abuse and neglect. Tell me how I can be a part of the change?
Child abuse impacts us all; even if we don't know any of the five children who are reported abused in the United States in just the few minutes it takes you to read this page. Every dollar donated to Family Nurturing Center makes a difference in the life of a child.
Corporate sponsors can demonstrate their philanthropic commitment to protecting children by partnering with Family Nurturing Center for year-long opportunities. Contact Kathy DeLaura at 859-538-1643 to learn more. Corporate sponsorship includes recognition at the Blue Ribbon Ceremony or the Blue Ribbon Bash and all or our print and electronic media outlets. Corporate sponsorship opportunities information is available HERE.
To view a copy of our most recent annual report, please click here. Thanks. Review our most recent 990 tax documentation here. Family Nurturing Center is a charitable 501c3 not-for-profit organization.
Other ways to give:
- Volunteer in a direct service capacity;
- Ask your place of employment about matching gift opportunities;
- Attend fundraisers and special events to benefit Family Nurturing Center;
- Hold a gift gathering party to raise important items for Family Nurturing Center;
- Remember Family Nurturing Center in your estate planning;
- Participate on a committee or on our Board of Directors;
- Wear a blue ribbon to remind others of child abuse prevention and awareness opportunities;
- Host a parenting seminar at your place of work;
- Support your local United Way campaign.
Select Family Nurturing Center as your Kroger Rewards Card charity.
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter Family Nurturing Center and select from list and click on confirm.
- About Us
- Support Us
- Contact Us